Top of Page Skip to Content
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION - No fees unless we succeed

About Wolf & Brown Law Offices of New Jersey

Social Security Disability and Veterans Disability is ALL we do! At Wolf & Brown Law Offices, we have built our practice on providing efficient, result-oriented handling of our clients disability claims.

Wolf & Brown is a law firm, NOT a non-lawyer claimant’s representative firm or a non-attorney Veterans Rights Advocate. With more than 40 years of experience, we know the law, the system and are ready to help get the benefits you deserve.

As lawyers, we are responsible for our client’s future. Our clients are not simply numbered files, but people who are sick, impaired, and who may no longer be able to put food on the table. We understand that dealing with the legal process can add additional financial and emotional stress.

At Wolf & Brown, our lawyers are experienced attorneys who understand how the law affects your claim and your impairments.

At Wolf & Brown, you will never be passed off to a nameless and faceless clerk or paralegal to only meet your attorney the day of your hearing. The lawyer who interviews you is the lawyer sitting by your side every step along the way.

Contact us today for a free consultation

The attorneys at Wolf & Brown Law Offices are accredited by the U.S Department of Veterans Affairs and are sustaining members of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR), the Camden County Bar Association and the National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates (NOVA).

Our attorneys also attend annual ethics webinars hosted by the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR) to ensure that we are staying up to date with the industry and what is best for our clients. Read more about our attendance at the NOSSCR 40th Anniversary Conference.

Meet Our Attorneys

  • Let us help you

    Get a free initial consultation
    Call 856-428-6677 or submit the form below

    Current clients needing assistance, please call the office directly. If you are receiving Social Security and seeking assistance regarding your SS card, missing payments, or related issues, please contact the Social Security Administration.